Direct flights from Glasgow/Edinburgh?

hogwartsdropout

Let's go get that dino!
Hi there,

I recently moved to Edinburgh and we are trying to book our flights to WDW for October. I expected that we wouldn't be able to fly direct from Edinburgh, but can you not fly direct from Glasgow either? I can't seem to find any flights and I'm wondering if they are just all booked up or if they don't do any direct.

My dates are flying out 5th October 2015 and coming back on 15th October. It's looking like our only option is indirect with US Airways.

Virgin fly from Glasgow. Probably not every day.

There are plenty of other airlines offering indirect flights from both Edinburgh and Glasgow. Where are you looking?

Hi there,

I recently moved to Edinburgh and we are trying to book our flights to WDW for October. I expected that we wouldn't be able to fly direct from Edinburgh, but can you not fly direct from Glasgow either? I can't seem to find any flights and I'm wondering if they are just all booked up or if they don't do any direct.

My dates are flying out 5th October 2015 and coming back on 15th October. It's looking like our only option is indirect with US Airways.

We've travelled through a couple of times from Glasgow to Edinburgh for indirect flights as it was really only Virgin that flew direct, and the cost was horrendous! We were cheaper leaving the car at Manchester for two weeks! Virgin's last direct flights from Glasgow always finished in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter