• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Direct Air Questions

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
We are going to take a change and book with direct air today.

Few questions please for anyone who knows.

1) Do they have a cancellation or change policy?
2) Can you pick your seats and does it cost more?
3) Are they reliable?

Sorry I am at work with alot of eyes looking so hard to check for this info.

Thank you

Kim

Sorry one more quick question.

Is there any car rental agencies at Lakeland AIrport or does anyone know how much a cab is?

Thank you all so much

I do know that there are Hertz and USave at the Lakeland airport that are open during arrival and departure times.

As far as i have read, the change fee is $100 and the tickets are non refundable. There is hertz and usave for car rentals
the airport website sjows that their is a shuttle service as well..forget the name but it is on the web site
i recall it being $80 for my family of three one wsy with a group travel. A cab would be super expensive as it is 1hour away. As far as i have researched tje cost of a same day car rental for economy is approx. $50...but perhaps lower with discounts etc.
You can pick your seats for a fee. Baggage is about $25. No idea about reliability..do a search of the transportation board for more info

I haven't flown with them before as they dont go where I'm going (well, exception of Orlando...But I like MCO) BUT my friends fly with them all the time as they go to Myrtle Beach and another part of FL. They love flying with them. Find them to be very reliable. Flights always on time. Security a breeze. Small nice airport. So close to the border for us Canadians. Great to get over the border, go for a meal (usually have a later flight), then go fly. Only time they had an issue with a flight, was due to a major snow storm 3 (?) years ago that saw the airports shut down for a day or so.

As for the other questions, I'm not sure...sorry:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter