Dinosaur

My 4 year old rode it last week and wasn't scared. He even rode tower of terror. He didn't want to ride it again, but he didn't cry or anything.

For the rest of the week, he rode on everything and never questioned what he was getting on. I'm surprised he trusted us after those 2 rides in the first couple of days of our trip.

It just depends on the kid. These rides didn't scare my son, but he is scared of fireworks (loud noises). Strange ;)

I cried-- that last part where the dinosaur just suddenly appears== NEVER would I have thought it was scarey. Dinosaurs are extinct and are not real but with the sound and the jumpy of the cars--- I will not be riding this again

I think reactions like this are why It's a Small World will always have a future at Disney World.

I think reactions like this are why It's a Small World will always have a future at Disney World.

I don't know It's a small world is pretty creepy. Haven't you ever read Kingdom Keepers? Talk about nightmare opportunities. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I've never had my eyes open on it but I'm a wuss. Our last picture is of me hiding my face in DH lap LOL

See, posts like this had my heart racing when DH and I had our first grownups trip in Oct and got to ride it. I really enjoyed it!! I hadn't watched a ride video, but had a good idea of the concept. Maybe it was b/c it has been toned down and not as dark/loud? I definitely don't like things popping out at me but I had a smile on my face in the ride photos! :goodvibes

I have a three year old, and while she is only 38 inches so too short to ride, I don't think I would let her even if she were tall enough. I actually love Dinosaur, but I think it is a bit too much for her.

As an adult, I rode this one with my eyes closed throughout at least half of it. As a child, I think I would be traumatized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter