• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

dinorama or not!!!!

darla

Earning My Ears
Why hasn't any building began on dinorama yet. Is there a chance that disney realizes that DAK needs something more than this. (EX: soarin over _____ or, and a roller coaster. Is there a chance that dinorama has been pulled. Or am I just getting ahead of myself. thx you darla

:pinkbounc :bounce: :smooth:

I checked the progress on the site from a rock on the Crataceous trail last weekend, and could not make out any vertical construction (though that perspective didn't allow me to see the ground, and I didn't find any holes in the fence to give me a closer look).

However, it shouldn't take long to install a dumbo-clone and some carnival games, so I wouldn't be too worried. The coasters aren't supposed to open until 2002, and should be fairly quick to assemble as well.

We have to be patient.:rolleyes:

It took MGM a while to really get rolling and I'm sure AK will get a new land in a few years.

dino rama should happen like WDWguide said!

Love your TV, Spennysmom!
Too bad we have Time Warner Cabull here and they consider the Disney channel a Premium channel, and ToonDisney isn't part of their basic cabull:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter