Dinner with Mickey?

OKWMom

DIS Veteran
At which character dinners is Mickey present? We are taking my niece for her very first trip in April and she wants to have dinner with Mickey. TIA.

Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort. Excellent character interaction and we love the spread they put out for the buffet. Other characters include; Minnie, Goofy, Chip, Dale and Donald or Pluto. They are all dressed in chef atire (except for Minnie). Each character comes by your table and spends about 2 minutes with you. Excellent picture opportunity.

We also had Mickey at Donalds Breakfastasaurus (no dinner though).

As the previous poster has mentioned you can check the list at All Ears for the latest info. They swap out a bit but we've seen Mickey at Chef Mickey's, Liberty Tree Tavern, Garden Grill, and Cape May. I know I've read of others seeing him at several of the others. So if it's a Mickey must-have I'd say go for Chef Mickey's or Garden Grill to be absolutely sure.

I just took my 2 nieces for their first trip this past Oct...you are a great aunt! My 3 year old wanted to see Mickey too so we had dinner at Chef Mickeys. The character interaction was so good! The girls loved it...but...the food was horrible. The kids each had a slice of pizza and did not like anything else. DH and I liked the prime rib and the potatoes but everything else was horrible.

Thanks for the information. I know DH will be upset if we get to Chef Mickey's and the food isn't good. He wasn't terribly thrilled by the breakfast we had there. I think we will try Garden Grill because as latexscooter said, I don't want to take a chance on LTT only to find out Mickey won't be there.

MickeyNicki, thanks for the compliment. But I am really overdue in taking her. I took her older sister over a year ago when a member of our travelling party backed out at the last minute and she was upset about being left behind. She was too young for me to be comfortable taking her away from home for a week, so now it is her turn to go and her mother is going with us too. I am slowly trying to convert all of DH's family into Disney lovers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter