dinner wine list, picture

mikensarah83

Earning My Ears
My family and I are going on the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean, 1 Dec 12 :). Would it be posible for someone going on the cruise before us, to take a picture of the wine list at dinner time? My father is still debating if he should bring some of his wine onboard. :scratchin
I've already tried to contact the cruise for the information, but was only given the wine package info.
Thanks for the help.

Bring wine...if you have a favorite, it is always nice to have it on hand. Also, DCL keeps one of the best wine selections at sea available to you. Have the best of both worlds! Cheers!

When mentioning a website you MUST use the full URL of that website to see if it passes the board filter. The website that was mentioned in an earlier post is a banned one so if the poster used the full URL as the board guidelines require it would have shown as ********. That is the board filter doing its job. That post was deleted and any post mentioning that website will be deleted.

Thank you.

P.S. if you look in the DCL FAQ sticky website there is a drink menu posted which may give you some info of what wines are available...it is not the full wine list though.

MJ

Many apologies for the indiscretion. Unsure as to why that site is banned or how I would know in advance. Explains the stars, thought it was an issue with my browser ;)

No problem. For whatever reasons the board webmasters have a list of banned websites and since this is a privately run website they have that prerogative. That is why all websites mentioned should have the full URL so the board filter can do its job. The board filter will also filter out any swear words.

Thanks.

MJ

Thanks. Happy to abide by the board rules, pity that it's banned as that other site compliments DIS nicely with a few things extra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter