Dinner/Show Times on Magic

chllywlly911

Earning My Ears
Can someone just tell me what time dinner(s) are and shows are on the Magic ~ I know I have read it before but I can't find the thread now.
Thanks!

Can someone just tell me what time dinner(s) are and shows are on the Magic ~ I know I have read it before but I can't find the thread now.
Thanks!

All the ships are basically the same:

Early dinner is at 5:45 so you would go to the late show at 8:30 pm

Late dinner is at 8:15 so you would go to the early show at either 6:00 or 6:15 pm

Exact times will be listed in your Navigator.

From the DCL site:

Onboard DiningQuestion
When is dinner?
Answer
Each night, there is a Main Seating and a Second Seating for dinner.

On the Disney Wonder and the Disney Magic, the Main Seating is at 5:45 p.m.; the Second seating is at 8:15 p.m.

On the Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy, the Main Seating is at 5:45 p.m.; the Second seating is at 8:15 p.m.

When you book your vacation, please request either the Main or Second Seating. If your seating preference is not available, an alternate seating will be assigned. Regretfully, requests for a specific dining time cannot be guaranteed. For your assigned time and restaurant rotation, please check your dining tickets located in your stateroom upon arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter