• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner & Show at Hollywood Studios

flipflopgirl

Earning My Ears
I'm fairly new to the discussion boards and I do apologize if this is a thread that has been seen before (I couldn't find one).

Are you allowed to have dinner at any of the restaurants inside the parks without a park ticket?

I was interested in having dinner at Hollywood & Vine and than attend that Fantasmic show but I don't have a park ticket. We are only going to be in Orlando for one night and thought this would be fun.

thanks!

Sorry, you have to have a park ticket to eat at Hollywood and Vine and to see Fantasmic. Great show, though. Worth the ticket.

Are you allowed to have dinner at any of the restaurants inside the parks without a park ticket?
Technically it's not located inside the park since they have their own entrance outside of the gates, but the only restaurant where you can eat without going inside a park and no park tickets is the Rainforest Cafe at the Animal Kingdom. Now I realize you asked about Hollywood Studios, so maybe this is something you will keep in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter