Dinner Rotation

Innerpc

Mouseketeer
When do we find out what dinner rotation we have? Can we choose this ourself or is it chosen for us?

In the old Passporter it listed what nights were formal nights etc., but in the new Passporter it doesn't list them... unless I just missed it?

Anyone have info on this?

you typically find out your rotation when you check in at the port - it's on your KTTW card.

You can REQUEST a certain rotation but there isn't a 100% guarantee that you will get it.

I just read this info in my 2004 second edition passporter...it isn't definite information, but you can find the info on page 111 "Dining Worksheet".

Hope this helps!
Laura ºoº

The Eastern Cruise: Formal is Sunday, semi-formal is Thursday.
The Western Cruise: Formal is Monday, semi-formal may be Thursday or Friday (they tend to alternate).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter