• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner Reservations??

Maryland_Mommy

Mouseketeer
We are going to Universal Studios (5 adults and 3 kids) over Spring Break (Easter Weekend - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). Since the parks will be open until 10 pm, I would like to eat a nice dinner in the parks.

One place I would like to try is Mythos. Do they take reservations?

Any suggestions on a place for the second night?

We are going to Universal Studios (5 adults and 3 kids) over Spring Break (Easter Weekend - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). Since the parks will be open until 10 pm, I would like to eat a nice dinner in the parks.

One place I would like to try is Mythos. Do they take reservations?

Any suggestions on a place for the second night?
Mythos takes reservations but they are only open for lunch. Food service at all other restaurants stop 30 minutes prior to park close so you could get dinner at any counter service restaurant.

You might want to try one of the wonderful establishments at CityWalk for dinner one night. I would suggest Margaritaville or NASCAR Grille.

Sometimes Mythos is open for dinner during the more crowded times. We ate dinner there the week before Christmas. We arrived on Dec. 18 when the park closed at 7PM and they only served lunch, but as soon as the hours switched to closing at 10PM a few days later Mythos stayed open for dinner - with the last reservation being at 7PM (I think).

When I called to make reservations a month out at some of the hotel restaurants the concierge said they hadn't been told that they would be serving dinner yet, but I called a week before we left and was able to make ressies for dinner.

Maybe they will do the same for spring break since they are expecting large crowds.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter