Dinner reservations are tied up with the park reservation?

DianaMB333

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hi
For dinner reservations at night, can I book at any park (assuming park hopping)? Or can I do it only for the park reserved for the day?
Thanks

Dining is not tied to park reservations.

BUT for a before hopping time ADR you have to have a park reservation to actually go to the restaurant.

And though no park has yet been closed to hopping, they are clear that should one close, an ADR will not get you in.

(Also remember that everyone in the party must tap in to the reserved park before hopping to get into the new park.)

Correct, you can book your park reservation at any park as long as you have a park hopper pass. I had seen conflicting information from posters so I called DVC member services and asked the question because I wanted to be absolutely sure. I booked my dining reservations this week and had no issues.

Correct, you can book your park reservation at any park as long as you have a park hopper pass. I had seen conflicting information from posters so I called DVC member services and asked the question because I wanted to be absolutely sure. I booked my dining reservations this week and had no issues.
You don’t need a hopper pass or even a park ticket to be able to make a reservation in an in park restaurant. You can make ADRs and book tickets, park passes later (subject to availability).

Now of course, to eat at the restaurant when the day comes you must have valid park entry—meaning a park pass at that park for any ADR before 2pm, and after 2pm, either a park pass for the park or park hopper tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter