Dinner question

Mommy Poppins

DIS Veteran
When we are there next year for our vow renewal, we will all be on the meal plan. If we simply book an ADR for us, in-laws and our friends, (11 total) can we then use our meal plan for the dinner? I know that sounds cheap, but we are coming off an 18 month deployment for my DH, so money will be a little tight. Also, the purpose of the trip is mainly to reconnect our family after DH being gone for so long. The vow renewal is more for us to re-cement our vows with our kids present since he has been gone as much during our 10 year marriage (with the Army) as he has been here.

Our friends don't care and if my in-laws are not on the plan, we will pay for their dinner. So my question is, will Disney allow this--if we are at the restaurant still in our clothing from the vow renewal?

I asked about this when I was planning and they said yes. They will just split the bill. I assume it will be the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter