Dinner ideas at Epcot tonight without reservations?

VAB2013

Mouseketeer
We are staying at AoA and decided to go to Epcot tonight. Checked the Disney app and there weren't reservations left anywhere we would like to eat. Are there any sit down restaurants we can get into without a reservation?

We have a reservation at Rainforest Cafe at AK tonight but decided we would prefer to go to Epcot.

How about a restaurant at one of the area resorts? Yachtsman Steakhouse at Yachts Club is great.

The Captains Grille at YC always seems to have availability? Or ESPN a Club at the Boardwalk, I don't think they do ADRs.

you can usually get into the table-service restaurant in morocco (the one at the back of the pavilion - i think it's called restaurant marrakesh) without reservations. we eat there spontaneously almost every trip (so maybe that makes it not so spontaneous? :teeth: in any case, we generally can get in without reservations.).

There's far fewer restaurants that you need a reservation for vs just heading up to for a short wait from what I've found.

You should be able to go into any restaurant at WS and have a short wait. We've done Mexico and Italy which were both really good. Each were about a 10-15 min wait

We are staying at AoA and decided to go to Epcot tonight. Checked the Disney app and there weren't reservations left anywhere we would like to eat. Are there any sit down restaurants we can get into without a reservation?

We have a reservation at Rainforest Cafe at AK tonight but decided we would prefer to go to Epcot.

The part I bolded is key. If you don't have ADRs you need to be flexible. Or go to a resort. Big River Grille at the BoardWalk used to be pretty easy to get in to.

As with PP, Marrakesh usually is always open and the food isn't bad.

You can also go over to Boardwalk area and have dinner. For some reason with MDE, Trattoria al Forno doesn't come up. :confused3 When we were there last week there was a lot of open slots for dining reservations. We really enjoyed our meal there.

You can always try for walk up at your favorite spots too. If your party size isn't huge you may just get in! Good luck.

Tell us where you ended up!! :)

I love Via Napoli in the Italian pavilion. They have a place next to the restaurant where you can get their food without a reservation. I've never tried it, but I see it every time I eat at Via Napoli.

Good luck, and enjoy Epcot! :)

They have a place next to the restaurant where you can get their food without a reservation. I've never tried it, but I see it every time I eat at Via Napoli.

If the pizza window is open, it does not serve Via Napoli pizza.

The Tutto Gusto wine bar next door will serve from the menu at Tutto Italia, but not Via Napoli.

We were able to eat at Rose and Crown with only a 40 minute wait. Had a great dinner and then listened to Carol play piano in the bar side. There were several kids in the bar, including mine, and she incorporated their names and where they were from into a song and it was great.

We were able to eat at Rose and Crown with only a 40 minute wait. Had a great dinner and then listened to Carol play piano in the bar side. There were several kids in the bar, including mine, and she incorporated their names and where they were from into a song and it was great.
This. Last summer this very week we didn't have a reservation and wanted to eat during illuminations, we stopped at Rose and Crown, asked for seats on the deck, and were seated in 25 min. Great food, great service, great view.

The quick service fish and chips shop is fabulous, take your meal and head to the gardens to chow down, it's gorgeous.

Edited-- oops, sorry, missed the reply! Thanks!

Curious where you ended up?? I saw quite a few reservations open in the WS for various times, but I'm thinking those didn't work for your family. Let us know how it went! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter