Dinner During Mickey's Christmas Party

mom2daisy

Earning My Ears
Can you tell me how this works? If I have a reservation @ 7 or 8 inside MK, do I have to purchase the event ticket?

Yes, you have to have a party ticket after a certain time at each restaurant and it states that while making the reservation.

Can you tell me how this works? If I have a reservation @ 7 or 8 inside MK, do I have to purchase the event ticket?

1) YES.
2) To many people try to gimmick the system by getting a late ADR.
3) Them they stroll down Main Street on the way out.
4) This might give them views of parades, etc.
5) So, WDW makes you get a ticket for any ADR (usually) after 6:15pm on Party nights.
. . . some eateries have been known to give ADR's as late as 6:45pm, or so, but fewer and fewer

On the dining reservation page for each Table Service restaurant in the MK, it will list the hours for dinner. On a party evening it will have Dinner hours listed, followed by a second set of Dinner hours with the notation "Special Ticketed Event" underneath. If you make a dinner reservation during the "Special Ticketed Event" everyone in your group will have to have party tickets in order to dine. The latest time you can make a reservation without party tickets varies with the restaurant. For example for Be Our Guest it is 6:15, but at Cinderella's Royal Table it is 5:55. There are additional reminders that you will need party tickets further into the reservation process and on the confirmation email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter