dinner during EMH even if not a guest?

lalaland101

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure where to post this but it seems like all the EMH questions are posted here, so here goes...

We won't be staying in a disney resort, but we always eat late dinners. Is it okay to still be in the restaurant until after the closing times? Let's say I go to a buffet at 8pm, finish at around 10pm. We're not going to ride anything, it's just the food we're after :thumbsup2 So is it okay? Or do they only allow resort guests to have ADRs during EMH?

Yes, you can still be in the park, you just cannot go on any of the rides. FYI: There are limited dining options open during EMH so it may not be much of a consideration. I know we decided to eat late during the MK EMH and it was tough to find somewhere.

With EMH you need to show your Resort Card KTTW to even be in the park though and I think that you'd likely not be able to sit for 2+ hours anyway....they are fairly regimented at the restaurants as far as "moving meals along", etc..
interesting Q though.....

We won't be staying in a disney resort, but we always eat late dinners.
1- Is it okay to still be in the restaurant until after the closing times?
2- Let's say I go to a buffet at 8pm, finish at around 10pm.
3- We're not going to ride anything
4- So is it okay? Or do they only allow resort guests to have ADRs during EMH?

5- With EMH you need to show your Resort Card KTTW to even be in the park though and
6- I think that you'd likely not be able to sit for 2+ hours anyway....they are fairly regimented at the restaurants as far as "moving meals along", etc..
interesting Q though.....

1- Yes.
2- That seems a bit excessive. 50-75 minutes would be more likely.
3- You won't be able to without a resort card, so OK.
4- Don't see a problem as long as you are ALREADY IN the park before PM EMH begins.
5- That's not really true, IF the guests are ALREADY IN the park before PM EMH begins.
Without a WDW Resort key-card, guests can't ENTER DURING a EMH (but on-site guests WITH the cards CAN enter an active EMH.)
6- Never have been asked to leave a WDW restaurant. but I agree 2 hours is a bit long to linger at a buffet meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter