• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner Downtown Disney

mlfernan

Earning My Ears
I will be celebrating my birthday next weekend in Florida. Any recommendations for my family to go for a good dinner. Good steak?

DizGirl20 said:
Raglan Road is one of favorite restaurants!

Highly recommend!

We agree with this. Their serious sirloin is to die for! We love it here and its a must do on our trips and we go to WDW twice a year. Yes, we love it that much.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Raglan Road!! We tried this last year for the first time and LOVED it so much, we are eating there again this year!

I had the serious steak which has a whiskey marmalade, basil oil and crispy onion strings. And they had the best mashed potatoes! High recommended!

Their dessert is outstanding too!

roxychica7 said:
raglan road!! We tried this last year for the first time and loved it so much, we are eating there again this year!

I had the serious steak which has a whiskey marmalade, basil oil and crispy onion strings. And they had the best mashed potatoes! High recommended!

Their dessert is outstanding too!

h

Don Shula's at the Swan & Dolphin or Yachtsman's Steakhouse at the Yacht & Beach Club.

My family loves Trex! My husband always gets the chicken fried steak its HUGE! Everytime he has it anywhere (even at home) he will compare it to Trex! Im not a big chicken friend steak fan but I always get a bite of his.. Seasoned and breaded to perfection, crust is light and cripy, meat is tender!

I always get the footprints flatbread off appy menu, its HUGE also and big enough to share!

Try the cottontini cocktail! Yummy!!!

I also say Raglan road, I went there for my bday and wore my bday pin, I got a free bread pudding!!! Need I say more?!

I also say Raglan road, I went there for my bday and wore my bday pin, I got a free bread pudding!!! Need I say more?!

That alone would be worth it! I seldom do dessert but wow, the bread pudding is awesome!

Where to eat, depends on what you like!

We love Raglans, for the food and ambiance! Lollipop Scallop appetizer, yum! Sheperds Pie, Braised beef....

We've had good food at House of Blues, as well as nice ambiance! Fried Chicken rocks!

We've enjoyed T-Rex, good ribs, ridiculous portions. Theming is cool! My Rotiserrie Chicken pot pie could feed 3 people!

and if you want Italian at DTD, Portobellos is very good too! Gnocci's, Penne Bolognese....

We love DTD!

Walk off dinner and then head to Girardelli's Ice Cream for dessert!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter