Dinner before Wishes

Sunset_Princess

Mouseketeer
Evening :-)

I am currently rejigging my itinerary and I am trying to think of the best place to go for dinner before Wishes. It will be on at 10pm so looking to book around 6ish. Ohanas isnt available so cant go there. Im not so fussed abut any TS in MK as nothing has ever taken my fancy there. I am looking into California Grill atm but wondered if anyone could recommend anything else that they think is good eats? :)

Evening :-)

I am currently rejigging my itinerary and I am trying to think of the best place to go for dinner before Wishes. It will be on at 10pm so looking to book around 6ish. Ohanas isnt available so cant go there. Im not so fussed abut any TS in MK as nothing has ever taken my fancy there. I am looking into California Grill atm but wondered if anyone could recommend anything else that they think is good eats? :)

far superior to CG, in my opinion, is Citricos at the Grand Floridian...
but it's a 2TS meal if you're on the dining plan...

another good 2TS restaurant at GF is Narcoosees (specializing in fish)...

i much prefer either of those to CG.....but again, they both require 2 TS credits..

Hi

We had dinner at the Wave in CR and it was the best meal we have in Disney and i've had a few:rotfl: it's not to expensive either

We ate at Tonys town Square last year and loved it, admitadly its not on the same level as Narcoosees or CG but it was still very very good, and only 1 TS needed.One of DD and DSs must dos for next time.

I'd go for Narccoossee's, I love it there because you have a great view of the castle while you eat, and it's especially nice if it's going dark while you're there. Also, it's a great spot to watch Wishes too as it's not too crowded and they pipe the music in.

My personal favourite reastaurant in the area would have to be Kona Cafe at The Polynesian Resort.
We have never had a bad meal there - the food is delicious and the pineapple bread is amazing.

My personal favourite reastaurant in the area would have to be Kona Cafe at The Polynesian Resort.
We have never had a bad meal there - the food is delicious and the pineapple bread is amazing.

i forgot about kona... that's a really good alternative if you can't get ohana!!
i know people who prefer kona to ohana!!

Thanks for all your recommendations! We have gone for Kona Cafe, the menu looks right up our street! :-D

We have also managed to book Ohanas for later in the holiday!!! I am so excited about going there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter