Dinner Before Cirque La Nouba at DTD

BlondeViki

Follow me @BlondeViki
where would you pick?

This is one of the nights of our honeymoon we're really looking forward to - I love Cirque du Soleil!

We're hoping to go to the 9pm show, so booking somewhere for dinner at 6pm-ish. Where would you recommend?

PS - might be worth mentioning that I'm not on the dining plan!

Maybe you want quick service? We tried Captn Jacks before Cirque one night. The service was so slow we were really hustling to get to the show in time. If you are familiar with Cirque you know you dont want to miss the pre-show, LOL!

We had a very nice meal at House of Blues. It's almost right next to Cirque. I don't know how to make a reservation there (probably thru Disney Dining?). But try to get a reservation because there could be a wait. I wouldn't recommend eating on the Marketplace side of DTD because it is really a long hike and very crowded. There is a boat that runs from east side to west side that docks right next to HOB.

Here's stitchkingdom.com satellite maps of WDW (done by Robo): http://www.stitchkingdom.com/maps/
Here's DTD menus from allears.net. HOB is in DTD West Side. http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm#pi
Here's HOB menu from DIS Dining: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=175

Hope you have a Great Honeymoon! :)

I suggest House of Blues, too. You can get a restaurant.com gift certificate online beforehand to help with cost.

I liked Wolfgang Puck Cafe before Cirque. Nice variety of food - sushi, flatbreads, salads, and traditional entrees. Yummy desserts too!

I'm another vote for House of Blues. Reasonable prices, great location, and strong drinks (if thats your thing, if not, try the Raspberry Lemonade)

Thanks for the recommendations! That's narrowed it down nicely.

Thanks for the links POOHsie, I'll check them out :goodvibes

I'm another vote for House of Blues. Reasonable prices, great location, and strong drinks (if thats your thing, if not, try the Raspberry Lemonade)

I like a drink, but I am also loving the sound of raspberry lemonade - it's sounds lush!

DH and I are planning a "date night" during our trip with family and we are doing dinner at Portobello and then heading to Cirque

Earl of Sandwich, for sure. My cousin surprised me with tickets to Cirque and took me to EoS for my first time right before. It was such a lovely night and EoS is AMAZING. Possibly in the top three meals of my entire Disney trip.

We recently went to the 6pm show. We had a very nice early dinner at Raglan Road. The food was good (had steak) and the atmosphere lovely.

todd english bluezoo, shula's if you like steak, wolfgang puck's dtd would be my 3 picks. all are close by and you shouldn't have any problem making your show. we did bluezoo once and pucks once before the 9pm circ with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter