Dinner Attire Question??

sparty

Earning My Ears
We sailed on the Wonder a couple of years ago and at that time your dress was dependant upon where you were eating that night. Dress-Up night was at Triton's and every other night was cruise casual. Has this changed? The current navigators appear to indicate that everyone dresses up on a single night regardless of your dinner rotation. Is this the new way the are doing it due to the Pirate Theme night??? Thanks for any info on this subject??

i dont recall us having a dress up night in january but we were on a 4 night. i just wore casual all the time. i think formal nights are on 7 nights

When they say "formal night", exactly how formal? We're very casual people and hardly have ANY dressy clothes. Also, what exactly constitutes "cruise casual"? Just non-jeans, non-shorts kind of outfits?

We were on the 4 night Wonder cruise the week before Christmas on our first DCL cruisse and most of the ladies wore cocktail dresses to diner and the men wore suits or slacks with sport coats and ties. I saw very few in formal clothing. On the dress casual night most ladies wore nice pant suits, sundresses, or capris with nice tops. The men work nice slacks and collared shirts. I think the dress is a little less formal on the 4 night vs the 7 night. Hope this helps.

Disney has went to casual dress for all nights. If you want to wear pirate costume it is up to you. Still no shorts or swimwear in the dining rooms, but jeans are accpetable every night.

Are they still doing formal night for 7 day cruise?? We are planning a trip a few years away & would like the formal night.

Thanks,K.

Yes, the 7-night still has a formal and semi-formal night.

We sailed on the Wonder a couple of years ago and at that time your dress was dependant upon where you were eating that night. Dress-Up night was at Triton's and every other night was cruise casual. Has this changed? The current navigators appear to indicate that everyone dresses up on a single night regardless of your dinner rotation. Is this the new way the are doing it due to the Pirate Theme night??? Thanks for any info on this subject??

That too is what I got from the new navigators I have seen. When we cruised the Wonder a couple years ago, it was the night you were at Triton's that was "dress up" but they must have thought to get everyone on the same night (which makes sense). Therefore when we go in a 22 days :banana: we plan on "dressing up" on the designated night, just a dress for the girls and nice pants and shirt for DH. Have fun!!!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter