• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner at the Mara

Meldev

DIS Veteran
Considering grabbing a QS dinner at the Mara in order to see AKL after our AK day - how's the food there? Nice selection?

Considering grabbing a QS dinner at the Mara in order to see AKL after our AK day - how's the food there? Nice selection?

I actually worked at the Mara on my DCP last semester so I am a little biased but I would say its very good, one of the best quick service restaurants in WDW IMHO - I recommend their specials either for dinner or for lunch, they have a great rib dinner and salmon dinner (they rotate nightly), and their hand carved sandwiches are great for lunch my favorite is the turkey but all of them are enjoyable and a lot of food! :thumbsup2

Also you can't beat the Zebra Domes for dessert!

Just got back from AKL, but we never dined at Mara. We did go in to fill our mugs every day/night, and I did notice how they change the menu every day. The food LOOKED good from what I can tell, probably better than most QS from what I could tell.

Mara's my favorite quick serve restaurant. They have a butternut squash soup (was offered every day-hope it still is!). That and a croissant work for me. Oh-and zebra domes for dessert. DH likes their hand-carved (?) sandwich.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter