Dinner at CP or BOG?

NYCANC

DIS Veteran
Not sure what to do- right now, we have dinner on our 1st night at CP. We are planning to head to MK around noon and we have a 6pm reservation. I wanted BOG but there was no availability. It is a party night.
We do have BOG lunch later in the week on our MK day.
We also have a BOG dinner scheduled but this is on our Epcot day so I might cancel it.
I originally wanted to have dinner there for the Beast.
Should we just go to CP for dinner on our 1st night or keep on trying for BOG dinner?
Our kids are 7 and 9.

Thanks!

Mods- sorry, please move. Just realized I did not post in dining. Thanks!

IMHO, I think CP is definitely worth it! I like the variety of food there and the characters are great. However, if you have your heart set on Beast I don't see why leaving Epcot for BOG would be a problem

Thanks! I am so torn! I think CP will be great with the characters and the buffet my kids will like.
Maybe I will leave Epcot to run over to Disney for BOG dinner. We have park hoppers and already are going to be at MK 3-4 times so wasn't sure. Plus, it's during F&W.
I was also thinking of keeping CP dinner, BOG lunch and maybe dropping the dinner. Meeting the Beast was for me- my kids don't care! :)

CP also has the same characters at breakfast, so you could potentially do CP for breakfast and BOG for dinner--that way everyone is happy:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter