• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner at Be My Guest

I might be wrong here as I've only dined here once (last September) but I *think* the Beast walks through all the rooms (without stopping). My party were sat in the west wing and he appeared from toward the kitchen area here, through the main ballroom and into the meet and greet area ( - we were ushered through to there to meet with him for pictures (there was no rush to do this and we never felt pressurised to go and meet him or to eat quickly).

We were seated in the ballroom and I know that the Beast came through there several times and it seemed as if he came from the West Wing and was headed toward the Rose Gallery.

We have dined there 3 times now and have sat in all 3 rooms. He will walk through all three rooms waving to guests, he will stop for maybe a minute or so to wave to everyone and then he will proceed on to where he will be taking pictures as you leave the restaurant.

For dinner which rooms can you sit in? For lunch which rooms can you sit in?

For dinner which rooms can you sit in? For lunch which rooms can you sit in?
All of them. At breakfast and lunch, you'll have your choice. I think the west wing was closed during breakfast when I was there, but everything should be open for lunch. At dinner, they'll seat you where they have room, but they've been using all rooms for a while now.

When we ate dinner there all 3 rooms were used and he walked through all 3 without stopping.

He walks through the main walkway in the main room if I remember correctly and then stays in the meet and greet area for about 30 mins then takes a break. You will see him if you eat dinner there for sure. The only complaint for my family was they were very emphatic that you were done with your meal and planned to leave immediately after meeting the beast. I guess this is to keep people from going to get a picture and then returning to their seats and slowing down the turnover rate.

The only complaint for my family was they were very emphatic that you were done with your meal and planned to leave immediately after meeting the beast. I guess this is to keep people from going to get a picture and then returning to their seats and slowing down the turnover rate.

Smart on Disney's part, and common courtesy as well. Allowing folks to tie up a table while some in the party wait in line for pics to be taken would slow down the table turn tremendously....costing both Disney and the wait staff money.

1) For eating?
2) Usually, the third room is a "staging" area.
Yes. We sat in the main dinning hall. When we finished we asked if we could take pics of the other two rooms and they said yes. They were both filled with people eating. This was in '13 so dinner may have changed since it was newer at that time.

Does anyone know with the ADR's at lunch time, is it possible to just queue and wait a bit longer without an ADR?

Does anyone know with the ADR's at lunch time, is it possible to just queue and wait a bit longer without an ADR?

From recent reports, *IF* any walk-ups are let in, it's usually right at the end of the lunch period (2:30-ish), and for those who chose to stick it out that long. Quite honestly, it's not THAT good that it would be worth it to wait hours in line for the possibility of getting a table.

From recent reports, *IF* any walk-ups are let in, it's usually right at the end of the lunch period (2:30-ish), and for those who chose to stick it out that long. Quite honestly, it's not THAT good that it would be worth it to wait hours in line for the possibility of getting a table.

Thanks for the answer and I quite agree. I ate in there in May 2013 and had to queue 25 mins for lunch which is probably my limit for waiting. and that was before ADR for lunch.

I think i'll pass it up this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter