• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner and Shopping at Hyatt MCO

dreamlover

Earning My Ears
Hello, we are staying at Hyatt Mco for one night before our cruise. We arrive at the airport about 9:30 p.m. I was wondering if any shops and restaurants at the airport will be open after 9 p.m. What time do they normally close? I was hoping to do a little shopping at the Disney store after dinner. Thanks in advance.

Here's the listing off of the MCO website. Store hours are noted, but not he restaurant house. You should call if you want a specific place.

http://www.orlandoairports.net/concessions/shops.htm

A year ago in March, I arrived at MCO at 9:45 p, and it seemed to me that everything was pretty much already closed. I didn't pay real close attention, as I was focused on getting my bags, and getting out of MCO. But I remember feeling like the place was deserted.

Have a great trip!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter