• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner and Movie package question

muffinman71

lucifer's evil twin :P
hello all...

Bought my one day passes and express pass plus off the website and I cannot wait. The only thing I do not like about buying it off the website is that the EPP must be scheduled for a particular day and is only good for that day. If the weather is total crap or schedules change, I am screwed. USF should change this.

Anyway, I saw on the USF website that they have a dinner and movie package for 19.95. OK, not a bad discount, but not great either. My question is - do you have to use the movie pass on the same day as the meal voucher, or can they be used on different days??

3 years ago i did the movie and a meal twice in the week i was at universal.
at that time, yes, both had to be done on the same day.

if you do this, go to the theater in advance and select the movie and time you want to see it. pre set it up then go eat and plan your dining time around that movie time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter