• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

dining

caldjacoin

Disney here we come!!!
Can anyone suggest the best dining experience for 3 year old boy at WDW? I am going to only do 2 because of the cost for 3 of us!!

We liked Chef Mickey's (Breakfast) and also Donald's Safari Breakfast (AK).

If he likes Little Einstiens and JoJo's circus, There is a really nice breakfast at HS with them. Along with walking around and greeting all of the kids and taking pictures, they do a little sind and dance act and the kids can join in. The venue seems smaller and more personal. Easier for the kids to get involved.
We also liked CP at MK and the Donalds Safari breakfast at AK.
Took our 3yo DD and 10yr DS and they both really had a great time at all of these.

I'm sure your 3yo would enjoy any charcter meal. My DS really liked the Hollywood and Vine Play N Dine breakfast with the Lil Einsteins and Jo Jo. It was a lot of fun and a really good breakfast! :)

My DD (just turned four) on our first trip, was enthralled by the fish tank at Coral Reef. We were seated about midway up the room in a booth. We were at Epcot on a very hot day, had a nice cool and relaxing lunch there. Worth every penny just to see her face during that meal.

I'm sure your 3yo would enjoy any charcter meal. My DS really liked the Hollywood and Vine Play N Dine breakfast with the Lil Einsteins and Jo Jo. It was a lot of fun and a really good breakfast! :)

I had the opposite problem. My DD (now 6) HATED characters until this year. She screamed bloody murder every time one came near her and I have the pictures to prove it! She still doesn't like all characters, in particular Capt. Hook scares the beejeebers out of her.

Just something to think about. If your DS hasn't met any giant furry characters yet, he might not like them. When I got to thinking about it, it's actually pretty smart (and instinctive) for a little kid to avoid anything large and furry that could potentially EAT him or her... :)

I had the opposite problem. My DD (now 6) HATED characters until this year. She screamed bloody murder every time one came near her and I have the pictures to prove it! She still doesn't like all characters, in particular Capt. Hook scares the beejeebers out of her.

Just something to think about. If your DS hasn't met any giant furry characters yet, he might not like them. When I got to thinking about it, it's actually pretty smart (and instinctive) for a little kid to avoid anything large and furry that could potentially EAT him or her... :)

our kid loved everybody but Rafiki, the baboon from Lion KIng. She was so traumatized, that when someone accidentally knocked on our hotel door later that night, she jumped out of her skin, and was worried the "monkey" had come for her! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter