Dining Was Superb in Disney

Hull-onian

Mouseketeer
Our first day in Disney we went to the Hoop Dee Doo Review by boat. It was so much fun to go across Bay Lake and past Bird Island. It was just about sunset, it was a beautiful sight. We had our photo taken before dinner. It actually came out very good. We enjoyed the hoop dee doo revue and our dinner. Everyone there made us feel welcome. Like we were at home. The show was a blast. If you ever get a chance to go to the Hoop-Dee-Doo revue you will enjoy it. Next day, onto the Poly at Kona Cafe. We had Tonga Toast. Yummo. Wished I had taken a picture of it. Then Chef Mickeys at night. It was fun to see al the characters there. We enjoyed the buffet and all the dessert you could eat. Next day, we went to EPCOT and World Showcase. We ate at the Sunshine Season food court in the Land. It was very good. Then for Illuminations, we ate at the Mexican Cantina. I was surprised at how tasty everything was there. Next day, I took DD,GD, and GS to Boma at AKL. They changed a few things on the menu, it was just okay for me. Liked the desserts though. Sunday we went to Sci-Fi Diner. Onion rings were great. DD and I and GD had steak dinner. Not too bad. GS had the ribs, and they were excellent. We had dinner just before we went to Fantasmic. Then Tuesday we went to RFC at AK for breakfast. They also have Tonga Toast. But we all ordered regular breakfast there. GS and I had eggs bennie, and GD had pancakes, DD had eggs too. Coffee was excellent. Had two cups. Was good to go in AK for a whole day. At night, went back to RFC at AK for dinner. We ordered the Volcano desert. Our waiter was from New York, very fun. He said he didn't mind waiting on rabid Red Sox Nation fans. Our last meal before we went home was at Ohana's. Oh,baby,you eat good there. I loved the noodles and shrimp. The pineapple bread (two of em) was excellent. The ukeleilee lady goes around singing with the kids, that was fun. So we dined around the world, had a few Mickey bars and some marshmallow ears. All in all, it was excellent.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter