Dining To-Go Meals?

mreyes01430

Mouseketeer
Which dining place at the Fort can you get the To-Go Meals at? I have tried to search and cannot locate it in the threads? Thanks so much!

Trails End is the only dining there is and thus the only place to get to go.

If you want a hot dog or chips there is the pool snack bar but to call that dining is a stretch and is only open till 5 o'clock.

Okay - thanks - I looked at the menu but could not locate it on the menu! Thanks again....

Which dining place at the Fort can you get the To-Go Meals at? I have tried to search and cannot locate it in the threads? Thanks so much!
We leave in 15 days for the Fort and I was just researching the same type of thing on allears.net and the two best deals I can find at Trails End, pepperoni pizza for $15 and a bucket of chicken for $23. We plan on eating at our cabin a lot but I am not cooking every day of my vacation.

We leave in 15 days for the Fort and I was just researching the same type of thing on allears.net and the two best deals I can find at Trails End, pepperoni pizza for $15 and a bucket of chicken for $23. We plan on eating at our cabin a lot but I am not cooking every day of my vacation.

Can't say that I blame you on that one... we felt the same way. We ate lunch out when we went to the parks... that way only one of us had to come home and take care of the dogs. The other could stay at the park with the kids.

We did the Trails End pizza one night (so-so) and the bucket of chicken another night (delicious!). (I think I added a bag salad on pizza night and a can of baked beans on chicken night for my vegetarian one-year old.)
One night I "cooked" pasta & frozen veggies with sauce from a jar. The other nights we ate out. All groceries from Garden Grocer.
It worked great for us.
Me, DH, kids: 10,7,4,1

The bucket of chicken for 23 bucks is the best dining deal at WDW. It fed six of us, with some leftovers to boot.

And I agree the pizza was "okay". Am I the only one that saved the pizza box top to bring home and put on the garage wall?

Another quick option is to take a boat over to the Wilderness Lodge. "Roaring Forks" has fresh sandwiches, burgers, chicken fingers...... Not terribly expensive for Disney.

I'd go for the chicken. People here rave about it. I haven't had it because I'm stupid and ordered a pizza. They are basically frozen pizza's warmed up. They are not good in my opinion

Ask TCD about the giddy up and go with cowboy beans :banana::rolleyes1

Dan

We get the chicken at least once every visit and pepperoni pizza maybe once or twice depending on our length of visit. I'm not sure what you can do to a pizza to make it taste bad. Keep in mind that I often buy frozen pizzas at home and keep a few in the freezer. We like them, but get more value with the chicken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter