Dining times related to rotation???

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Vanvmom, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Vanvmom

Vanvmom Where was I going?

Does anyone know if the new dining times are linked to the dining rotation? Meaning...we were given the option of 5:30, 5:45, or 6pm for our dining times, and requested 6pm. By requesting 6pm, did we lock into a specific dining rotation? I've read posts related to the new dining times, but can't seem to remember the specifics. Thanks for any info. you may have.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. becka

becka <font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and

For the 7 nights:
    *5:30/8:00 = APL
    *5:45/8:15 = PLA
    *6:00/8:30 = LAP

4. Vanvmom

This would mean that based on the info I have already for the double scoop cruise, that we will be in Parrot Cay for both formal and semi-formal nights. :rolleyes: Oh well, we had APL last cruise, so I guess it is someone else's turn this time. I'm still on the ship, that's all that really matters! :boat:

5. Aisling

Aisling <font color=darkorchid>Where your mind goes, your

I had no idea rotations were related to times!

Ok, question, I have late seating. Can I specifically ask for the 8:15, or would it just be considered an unguaranteed request?

I'm hoping that since people are given the choice of early or late, they can choose the time, too. But then, I think most people would be choosing the 8:15 for the PLA?

6. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Requesting a time is the same as requesting a rotation...they will note the request but it is not guaranteed. :)

7. Vanvmom

Thanks Linda, that's good to know! I sort of thought that the only guarantee was that they would feed you :thumbsup2 Now.... how many entrees/desserts would you like to try tonight? :wizard:

As long as our linked group gets the same rotation, we're good! :grouphug:

8. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Fantastic attitude! :)

9. Cindy B

Cindy B <font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish

So by looking at FAQ, our 6 pm dining has Animators on Sunday night. That is the first night of Animators.

Our Palo is scheduled for 8 pm that night. I think I'll switch it on board so I don't miss anything.