Dining times related to rotation???

Vanvmom

Where was I going?
Does anyone know if the new dining times are linked to the dining rotation? Meaning...we were given the option of 5:30, 5:45, or 6pm for our dining times, and requested 6pm. By requesting 6pm, did we lock into a specific dining rotation? I've read posts related to the new dining times, but can't seem to remember the specifics. Thanks for any info. you may have.

For the 7 nights:
*5:30/8:00 = APL
*5:45/8:15 = PLA
*6:00/8:30 = LAP

This would mean that based on the info I have already for the double scoop cruise, that we will be in Parrot Cay for both formal and semi-formal nights. :rolleyes: Oh well, we had APL last cruise, so I guess it is someone else's turn this time. I'm still on the ship, that's all that really matters! :boat:

becka said:
For the 7 nights:
*5:30/8:00 = APL
*5:45/8:15 = PLA
*6:00/8:30 = LAP

I had no idea rotations were related to times!

Ok, question, I have late seating. Can I specifically ask for the 8:15, or would it just be considered an unguaranteed request?

I'm hoping that since people are given the choice of early or late, they can choose the time, too. But then, I think most people would be choosing the 8:15 for the PLA?

Requesting a time is the same as requesting a rotation...they will note the request but it is not guaranteed. :)

Thanks Linda, that's good to know! I sort of thought that the only guarantee was that they would feed you :thumbsup2 Now.... how many entrees/desserts would you like to try tonight? :wizard:

As long as our linked group gets the same rotation, we're good! :grouphug:

So by looking at FAQ, our 6 pm dining has Animators on Sunday night. That is the first night of Animators.

Our Palo is scheduled for 8 pm that night. I think I'll switch it on board so I don't miss anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter