Dining Suggestions

Mnchknbrat1982

Mouseketeer
Alan & I are going to be taking his parents out for dinner while we are in Disney World. We are thinking about somewhere in Downtown Disney or at One of the resorts. So my question is where would you go? It doesn't have to be fancy. Definately needs to be american food as his parents don't like foreign food. We want a place that has good entrees and I doubt we get appetizers or dessert. I need a place that has steaks, possibly seafood, or pasta. We would like to keep it under $ 150 with tip for all of us.

You might want to try Concourse Steak House, what about Wispering Canyons? Downtown Disney there is the Rainforest Cafe but my Mother (in her 70) says it's too noisy. I would also look at Kona Cafe.

If you are looking for something a little upscale, I like the Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club. Narcoosee's at the Grand Floridian is another good choice, as is Jiko at AKL and Artist Point at WL, but their menus may not be what you're looking for. The Yachtsman has very good steak and lamb, with the usual trimmings.

For more casual dining, the Concourse Steakhouse, Kona Cafe, Yacht Club Galley, Grand Floridian Cafe, and Whispering Canyon Cafe are all decent choices.

Kona Cafe at the Poly has a good mix of seafood and "American food" with a little Polynesian twist to them, like Terriyaki steak. We also really like Spoodles at the Boardwalk, which has a Mediterranean influence but isn't so exotic that a person who wants American food wouldn't find something good.

At DTD, Cap'n Jacks may be right up your family's alley.

I should go to Portofino Bay in DTD : there is a very large choice of meals : very delicious pasta, fish etc....and amazing desserts for a good price.
You just have te reserve !

It's very good.

Perrine:hippie: :cool1: princess: princess: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter