• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Suggestions for Citywalk

Lizboo

Travel Nut
We will finally be attending a Blue Man Group show (we have been trying to get there for the last couple of years, but always seemed to busy) and I would appreciate some suggestions of which restaurants we should consider and which ones to avoid and why. TIA

I don't know if I would avoid any of the restaurants at CityWalk but my top three recommendations would be:

1. Margaritaville
2. NASCAR Sports Grille
3. Hard Rock Cafe

I've never had a bad meal in any of those.

How far in advance would you suggest making reservations at any of the restaurants in City Walk? I tried going on to the Hard Rock Cafe's website and it would not allow me to make priority seating reservations even though my date was valid.

You might want to call the Hard Rock directly to find out about reservations.

I also recommend the exact same restaurants. Some people seem to like Bubba Gumps but we haven't made it there yet.

My top 3 are:

1. Margaritaville
2. Latin Quarter
3. Hard Rock Cafe

I like Nascar and Bubba Gump's almost as much, never tried anything else besides Emerils, which is excellent but pricey.

Thanks everybody for the replies.

One more question please, would we need reservations (the last two weeks of September)? Or would it really depend on whether or not it was on the weekend or what time? Oh..and how do you make reservations? By calling the restaurant directly?

TIA

One more question please, would we need reservations (the last two weeks of September)? Or would it really depend on whether or not it was on the weekend or what time? Oh..and how do you make reservations? By calling the restaurant directly?

TIA

Ive only ate at the Hard Rock and my longest wait was 10 minutes. And that was on a really busy day. So I really dont see a need for a res. You might want to shoot for a somewhat late dinner (I always have), just incase. I suppose it all depends on when BMG starts. Also, try to avoid showing up when the parks are closing.

I like Pat O'Brian's at night with the flaming fountains.They got some awesome wings to boot!!

But my real fav is Latin Quarter.One of the best cuban sandwiches to be found!!:thumbsup2

Our favorite Citywalk Restaurants are:
1. Hard Rock Cafe
2. Margaritaville
3. NASCAR Sports Grille
4. NBA City

always had good meals at Universal resorts and Citywalk. My 3 for Citywalk would be, not in any particular order

NBA

Margaritaville

Pastamore

I've yet to eat there, but the food at Latin Quarter smell incredible whenever I pass by!!

Don't forget to print discount coupons for many CityWalk facilities at www.orlandocoupons.com. They're valid until the end of the year.

BobK/Orlando

We like Margaritaville,Hard Rock Cafe,Latin Quarter, Pastamore was ok. We will be trying Nascar in sept., and will definitely be using the 20% coupon, and AAA at Hard Rock Cafe.

We ate at Margaritaville and Bubba Gumps and both were good :) I liked Bubba Gumps a little better.

TIA

Unless you're eating at Emeril's (and maybe not even then), you won't need reservations.

Does anyone know if you can use both the coupons above and the AAA discount in the same sitting? Thanks in advance :)

I believe you can only use one discount at a time.

Thanks for the weblink, I just printed out several for our first trip in Sept. Really glad for the free margarita coupon at Jimmy Buffett's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter