Dining seating assignment

TBMommy

Earning My Ears
The cruise I am looking to book only has second seating available. My kids go to bed at 8pm so eating at 8:30 just isn't an option. Anyone have any experience changing their seating even though the time was unavailable at time of booking?

The cruise I am looking to book only has second seating available. My kids go to bed at 8pm so eating at 8:30 just isn't an option. Anyone have any experience changing their seating even though the time was unavailable at time of booking?

Yes. If you booked through a travel agent, ask him/her to wait-list you. If you booked on your own, call DCL and request the change. And keep asking. If you still haven't been changed before you get on the ship, go to "dining changes" (specific location will be listed in your Navigator -- daily newsletter -- or ask a cast member) and ask again.

When we were changed, we didn't receive any notification; it just appeared on our reservation one day when I was on-line and noticed it.

We were wait listed for the Spring Break cruise by our Travel Agent and found out via our cruise docs that we made it into main seating. Soooo thankful. Our kids would never have made it through late seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter