• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Rotations on 5-night cruises?

edisneydreaming

Mouseketeer
We are booked on a 5-night cruise from NYC to Canada next summer :cool1: I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the dining rotation might look like. I want to book a Palo reservation to celebrate my mom's 80th Birthday and I want to pick a night we won't mind missing the main meal :goodvibes Thanks for any help.

We are booked on a 5-night cruise from NYC to Canada next summer :cool1: I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the dining rotation might look like. I want to book a Palo reservation to celebrate my mom's 80th Birthday and I want to pick a night we won't mind missing the main meal :goodvibes Thanks for any help.

You won't find out till you board,although....I have heard if you call them a couple weeks before you go they might let you know. :)

I can't be certain if all 5-nighters are the same or not, but on our 5-night in Sept it went like this: (with each number representing each of the dining rooms.
1-2-2-3-1

Thanks - I really wanted to know how the repeats might work so I can request the rotation I want and book Palo! I know nothing is guaranteed but I can try.

The only thing I know right now is that the Pirate Deck party (and consequently Pirate night menu I would assume) is scheduled for night 4 leaving Saint John.
This is per my cruise activities tab.

Ohh - I didn't think they were going to do a pirate night on this cruise! Thanks so much for letting me know - I will have to plan around that!

If pirate night is Night 4 when leaving St John then I don't think they will do 1. 2. 2. 3. 1 because then you wouldn't get to experience the signature menu of the restaurant you were in fir pirate night.

Will watch this with interest once the 5 nighters start - we are booked on 5th August cruise.

Mel
x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter