Dining rotation

cruizincathi

Mouseketeer
Can anyone confirm the dining rotation for an Eastern on the Fantasy? Like to choose my rotation based on the nightly menu(specifically, we like to be in Royal for formal night). Thanks!

The dining rotations sometimes change, that much I know. 1231123 or 1231231 are the most common. Have them mark in your reservation exactly what your preference is, that is "Royal Court on Formal Night".

This Formal night is usually the second night of the cruise, so your rotation will have you in Enchanted Garden the first night.

Ok, I too am trying to figure out the dining rotation for Fantasy. I want to book Palo for dinner one night and am trying to decide which night would be best to skip the dining room. I'm sorry, but can you explain which dining rooms the numbers correlate with and also is there a rotation that people seem to like the best? TIA!

Ok, I too am trying to figure out the dining rotation for Fantasy. I want to book Palo for dinner one night and am trying to decide which night would be best to skip the dining room. I'm sorry, but can you explain which dining rooms the numbers correlate with and also is there a rotation that people seem to like the best? TIA!

We just got off a Western and had AERAEER. We requested to have Enchanted Garden on our second night because it's our least favorite menu and we had Palo for dinner that night. After the third night, the menus are the same in each MDR with a slight difference in AP on Animation night.

We just got off a Western and had AERAEER. We requested to have Enchanted Garden on our second night because it's our least favorite menu and we had Palo for dinner that night. After the third night, the menus are the same in each MDR with a slight difference in AP on Animation night.

Would it be a good strategy to book Palo/Remy on one of the 4, 5, or 6th nights, then?

I have a question related to this, going on Fantasy - Cozumel, Fairmouth, Grand Cayman, 7 night. On our last cruise, our dinner rotation sucked! We ended up having the animator palate show night on Pirate Night - so, they didn't do the show. What should I request to avoid a similar situation?

I have a question related to this, going on Fantasy - Cozumel, Fairmouth, Grand Cayman, 7 night. On our last cruise, our dinner rotation sucked! We ended up having the animator palate show night on Pirate Night - so, they didn't do the show. What should I request to avoid a similar situation?

That's odd. Whomever has Pirate Night at AP usually has AP 3 times in their 7-night rotation. First night is crush, then pirates night, then animation show.

Would it be a good strategy to book Palo/Remy on one of the 4, 5, or 6th nights, then?

I would check out the menus online and see which appeals to you the least and book it that night. The second night was also formal night and we were dressed up for Palo so it just worked out for us.

it was a 5 night

That will not be an issue on the Fantasy since it's 7 nights. If you are in AP for Pirate Night then you will get the show on your next AP night.

Which 5 night offers the show? We had it on our 4 night on the Magic but it was a test run.

I would check out the menus online and see which appeals to you the least and book it that night. The second night was also formal night and we were dressed up for Palo so it just worked out for us.

Does that mean we will know our rotation before boarding? I guess I assumed we wouldn't have access to that info until our first night.

I don't think you do know until you check in at the terminal and get your room cards -- which shows the rotation. You can request a rotation, but it is not guaranteed. However, every time we have requested one, we have gotten it.

Does that mean we will know our rotation before boarding? I guess I assumed we wouldn't have access to that info until our first night.

You won't know your rotation before you check in at the port. You can request one OR you can plan it for nights 4, 5, 6 or 7 when the menus are the same.

My understanding is that instead of asking for a specific rotation they prefer you to ask for what it is that you're really after. Eg I would like to do Animator's 3 times, or I would like to be in EG on night 2. Then it doesn't matter if they change the rotations, you'll get what you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter