Dining Rotation

Fly me with Balloons

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone - just wondering when we find out our dining rotation. Trying to see where my Palo reservation falls. I'm only on a 3-nighter.

thanks.

It will be noted on your KTTW card that you receive at check-in. Unless you're in a concierge suite, you won't find out before then.

Hello everyone - just wondering when we find out our dining rotation. Trying to see where my Palo reservation falls. I'm only on a 3-nighter.

thanks.

You will find out when you check in at port. Very few have been able to find out before this time.

I tired, but was unable. I also tried to change my rotation, but again was unable.

You will not know until you board, it will be on your KTTW card. You can request a specific rotation; either call your TA if you used one, or DCL directly if not. Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter