• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining rotation/theme nights

I know Eastern C is

Or it was in February anyway.

I know Eastern C is

Or it was in February anyway.
Greetings everyone!

We are surprising our kids with the Disney Fantasy cruise this August, Eastern Caribbean Itinerary A. I understand dining rotations have changed since January of 2015. Does anybody know what the new dining rotations are for Eastern Caribbean, Itinerary A? In addition, which night is the Pirate night?

Thank you!

Greetings everyone!

We are surprising our kids with the Disney Fantasy cruise this August, Eastern Caribbean Itinerary A. I understand dining rotations have changed since January of 2015. Does anybody know what the new dining rotations are for Eastern Caribbean, Itinerary A? In addition, which night is the Pirate night?

Thank you!

The Fantasy cruise that's going on right now is the first Itinerary A cruise since October. We'll have to wait for someone from that cruise to post to confirm if the old rotations are in effect or the new ones. I'm on the June 20th Itinerary A cruise and on Pirate Night is still showing as night 4. I would think that if they were going to change that, they would have already altered the calendar by now. Pirate Night on night 4 leads me to believe that Itinerary A cruises will stick to the 1231231 rotations, but that's just a hunch at this point.

Greetings everyone!

Thank you!

I'm cruising in August as well with the eastern A itinerary. When I called DCL to request my rotation last month I was told it is 1231231. I'm assuming the CM is correct and hoping we get our request.

The Fantasy cruise that's going on right now is the first Itinerary A cruise since October. We'll have to wait for someone from that cruise to post to confirm if the old rotations are in effect or the new ones. I'm on the June 20th Itinerary A cruise and on Pirate Night is still showing as night 4. I would think that if they were going to change that, they would have already altered the calendar by now. Pirate Night on night 4 leads me to believe that Itinerary A cruises will stick to the 1231231 rotations, but that's just a hunch at this point.
Thank you Maggie'sMom! If it is not too much trouble, can you post your experience with the dining rotations and Pirate Night info after your cruise? Thank you so much!!

I'm cruising in August as well with the eastern A itinerary. When I called DCL to request my rotation last month I was told it is 1231231. I'm assuming the CM is correct and hoping we get our request.
Thank you Disneyfan3260. Apparently you were more persuasive than I was in obtaining the information. Two CMs I spoke to did not know whether the new rotations would be in place for the August sailing. Thanks again!

Does anyone know if the rotation is the same on the Eastern?

We used to schedule Palo on Pirate night because we didn't care for the menu but now there are two entrees my family enjoys. However, we didn't care for the menu in Cariocas at all. Does anyone know if that menu is also on the Fantasy now?

Thanks all.:surfweb:

Our schedule on Eastern on Fantasy (Sat to Sat) was (I believe)
Sat- Rotational
Sun Formal with Captain's party
Mon Rotational
Tues- Prince and Princess
Weds- Pirate Night
Thurs- Semi Formal (with lobster tails)
Friday- See you soon

We had AERAAER for our rotation.

If I were skipping a night in the MDR, I would skip either Prince and Princess or See you soon menu, as neither were very good. My personal fav menus were: Semi Formal and Pirate night. The rotational menus were decent, but nothing that really wowed me or made that much of an impression.

Pirate night was kind of cheesy and it was our anniversary so the temptation to do Palo was there. But I did not want to miss our on Pirate night especially if it ended up being our only Disney Cruise. So we stayed put. But the pirate night menu was one of the best. The pot stickers were really good. I also had the mahi mahi, which was good. DH had the short ribs and they were really great (kind of wished I had ordered them). There were 2-3 entrees on the menu I would have liked to try.

Thank you Disneyfan3260. Apparently you were more persuasive than I was in obtaining the information. Two CMs I spoke to did not know whether the new rotations would be in place for the August sailing. Thanks again!

You're welcome! It always seems to depend on the CM you speak with. Now let's both hope she is correct! I'm sailing August 1, so maybe we'll find out at the same time.

I know this thread is almost a year old, but I haven't noticed anything more recent... Has anyone confirmed the dining rotation for Eastern Caribbean Itinerary D? Thank you!!

So we are sailing on the January 7th cruise which has star wars day. Does anyone know what day that falls on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter