Dining rotation questions

Pirate at Heart

<font color=teal>do you have to wear the wet suits
We will be sailing away on our first Disney cruise on June 29th :cool1:

How do I find out which place will be dining at first? Is it somewhere on my cruise documents?

Thnx

Hi Pirate at Heart! Get ready for the time of your life. You will find your dining rotation on your tickets. This will be in your room waiting for when you get to your cabin. You will rotate out of the 3 restaurants, going to 1 of those an extra time if you are on a 4 night or longer. :banana: Have fun!

Actually, your dining rotation will also be listed on your KTTW card when you check in at the port.

OMG..... I totally forgot about the KTTW. It does list it. You know silly me, I can remember our first cruise I could not figure out what those letters stood for....lol. That was until I got to our room. :rotfl:

What is a KTTW card? I've actually been on two DC and can't recall what it is. Where is the dining listed on it. Thanks!

Sara

What is a KTTW card? I've actually been on two DC and can't recall what it is. Where is the dining listed on it. Thanks!

Sara

the KTTW card is your everything card onboard. it has your dining rotation listed on it as well as your table number. It's your charge card as well as your room key. the one thing it doesnt have on it is your cabin number and that is for security purposes. btw in case you didn't know the KTTW stands for key to the world. oh and it also says whether you are an adult or child. When you leave the ship they swipe the card to let the crew know you are in port and when you come back onboard, they swipe it again. i think that's all i can think of.

When you check in you will get your room key also called Key to The World Card. (It is the credit card looking thing.) On the right hand side of the card ours had printed on it S2- APPLAPL Table 76. So we had the second seating our rotation was Animators Palate, Parrott Cay, Parrot Cay, Lumiere's, Animators Palate, Lumiere's. Also we were at table 76

I had totally forgot about your table number being on your KTTW card. That little card says it all...lol. The only exception is like cmas95 said, your room number is not on it. Once you check in at the port and receive yours, cash or no credit card is accepted. It all goes onto your account onboard. I think thats pretty cool!:smokin:

Yes pirate night and formal nights have their own specific day depending on the cruise.

When it is these nights you still go to your assigned restaurant as they have the same menu in all restaurants that night.

Its been a while since i've done a carribean cruise so I'm not sure on the specific days - I'm sure someone can help you out!

I'm sure this has been asked before, but this is my first posting so please forgive me. I'm going on the Land & Sea trip in Oct. and I'm trying to find out if on Pirate night will we have the pirate menu. Thanks Pirate

It depends how long your sea portion is. The three night cruises just have the pirate deck party, but serve the normal rotational menu. On a four night cruise you get both the party and the pirates menu.

dolphingirl47

It depends how long your sea portion is. The three night cruises just have the pirate deck party, but serve the normal rotational menu. On a four night cruise you get both the party and the pirates menu.

dolphingirl47

Bummer,I am a huge POTC fan and was really looking forward to the pirates menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter