Dining rotation on 7 night WESTERN Caribbean

Addicted to Dopey

Newt's Posse
we are coming up on our 90 day mark and i want to be able to make a wise decision about making our Palo dinner reservation...does anyone know what the dining rotation is for the 7 night WESTERN Fantasy? I wouldn't mind missing the pirates night menu, or the regular night at Animators.

edit...we are on the western, not the eastern fantasy sailing....wishful thinking made me type eastern by accident!

this changes things a bit i think!

Pirate Night is Night 4. Rotations are AERAERA, ERAERAE, and RAERAER. I had AERAERA and thought it was perfect- Formal night in Enchanted Garden, Pirate Night in Animators (plus you get to start the trip with the Crush Show in Animators and end the trip with the Animation Magic Show,) and Semi-Formal Night in Royal Court.

we are coming up on our 90 day mark and i want to be able to make a wise decision about making our Palo dinner reservation...does anyone know what the dining rotation is for the 7 night WESTERN Fantasy? I wouldn't mind missing the pirates night menu, or the regular night at Animators.

edit...we are on the western, not the eastern fantasy sailing....wishful thinking made me type eastern by accident!

this changes things a bit i think!

According to the DCL site, Pirate Night is night 5.

You can find this in the Cruise Activities Overview when you book dining. The Pirate Night is listed on Day 5. :goodvibes

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter