• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Rotation 6 night Western

I have never known rotations. Are you looking for Pirate night? Or trying to pick your Palo dinner?

Looks like the 6-night Dream with two ports has Pirates night on Day 2. Perhaps more info will be found in some cruise reports.

I’m on a 6 night western in November 2022. I read in our group someone just posted that pirate night was the day we’re at Cayman Islands.

I have never known rotations. Are you looking for Pirate night? Or trying to pick your Palo dinner?
Yes -looking for a night for Palo. I saw somewhere it was 123123, but no one can confirm that experience. We are on the Fantasy out of Port Canaveral Western Caribbean. I don't think there is a Captain's Gala on 6 night. trying to confirm that as, well.

I’m on a 6 night western in November 2022. I read in our group someone just posted that pirate night was the day we’re at Cayman Islands.
Mine is not until 2023, maybe I will check back with you to see what your itinerary was. I was told rotation was 123123 and no Captain's Gala.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter