• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining rotation - 3 night

Kalypso

Mouseketeer
Need some advice on dining - I'm thinking of calling Debbie to put in a dining rotation "request" - we have Palo ressies for Friday on the 3 day -- any experienced cruisers out there recommend which restaurant we should give the "miss" to if we have a choice?
Which were your faves? It seems a lot of people really like Parrots Cay....

i would miss tritons, animators palate and parrot cay are worth it. tritons is more of a formal restaurant.

We're missing Tritons - my original choice was based on the desserts, but then I decided to swap dress-up places. I don't like dressing up anyway, so if I HAVE to, by missing Tritons I only have to do it once.

Thanks for the responses! I was thinking we'd give the miss to Tritons since we already have to dress up for Palo -- we can go to Tritons for breakfast or lunch or something :)

Hi Kalypso,

I'm thinking of missing Triton's too. I don't mind dressing up, but my DH will not enjoy wearing a coat and tie two nights on vacation.

See you on the 9th!

Originally posted by Honeychild
Hi Kalypso,

I'm thinking of missing Triton's too. I don't mind dressing up, but my DH will not enjoy wearing a coat and tie two nights on vacation.

See you on the 9th!

Why wear a coat or tie at all :) I don't, just as long as you look presentable. I wore a nice shirt and pants. NO TIE.. I am not a tie person. hehe As you will come to find out the 3 and 4 day cruises are more laxed with no formal nights.

Joe

We had PTA rotation on our 3 night and it was terrific. I had requested it through Debbie also and we chose to skip Parrot Cay because I wanted Palo's on our first night. We had lunch there though, so I didn't feel like I missed anything. Our picture below is from Tritons night and DH wore a comfortable resort casual shirt. He definitely fit right in. The reason we didn't skip Tritons was because our youngest DD really wanted to do a dress up night. She's in the silver gown and you can't see, but she has on matching silver shoes and a matching handbag. Can you say Diva? We loved having Animators for our final night. It was a wonderful way to end the cruise.

Have fun,
Tammi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter