Dining Reviews

Figmificent

Mouseketeer
Just back from a week at the world and thought I'd post a few quick reviews:

Cape May Cafe (dinner)-Was very good, service was okay, neither DH or I are seafood lovers (I ate the clam chowder, that was the extent of it) and it was still good. Oreo Bonbon dessert is just :lovestruc

Le Cellier (dinner)-Food was good, service was okay. Both DH and I enjoyed are meal and made substitutions with no issues.

Chef Mickey's (dinner)-Food was good, service was spectacular. We did have an issue here but it was handled to what I believe was beyond mine and DH's satisfaction, and quickly! Character interaction was good.

Whispering Canyon (dinner)-DH's food was good, mine I disliked tremendously. I thought the meat used for the pot roast was just awful quality though cooked well (I kept having to pick vessels out of it :sick:). Server was okay, we did get comp. champagne for our anniversary here.

Crystal Palace (dinner)-Food was good, service was very good. Character interaction was good. Got a card here for our anniversary and confetti on the table.

Kona Cafe (dinner)-Food was good, service stunk! I'm pretty sure it was just our server though... he was slower than slow. Wouldn't stop me from returning though

O'hana's (breakfast)-Food was ok, service was good. Character interaction was so-so, I think because we were almost the last seating. Pluto and Stitch were good, Mickey and Lilo were eh.

Any questions please feel free to ask!

I think your opinions are very similar to mine:

Cape May Cafe (dinner)-Was very good, service was okay, neither DH or I are seafood lovers (I ate the clam chowder, that was the extent of it) and it was still good. Oreo Bonbon dessert is just

We really liked it here. It was such a relaxed atmosphere as opposed to the hustle and bustle of the TS restaurants. I'm a huge seafood lover while dh is not. But they had a lot of other options for him. The desserts were amazing.

Le Cellier (dinner)-Food was good, service was okay. Both DH and I enjoyed are meal and made substitutions with no issues.

Exactly my experience

Chef Mickey's (dinner)-Food was good, service was spectacular. We did have an issue here but it was handled to what I believe was beyond mine and DH's satisfaction, and quickly! Character interaction was good.

Exactly my experience

Whispering Canyon (dinner)-DH's food was good, mine I disliked tremendously. I thought the meat used for the pot roast was just awful quality though cooked well (I kept having to pick vessels out of it ). Server was okay, we did get comp. champagne for our anniversary here.

Going on our trip in November

Crystal Palace (dinner)-Food was good, service was very good. Character interaction was good. Got a card here for our anniversary and confetti on the table.

We've only ever had breakfast here and have thought it was OK. I've heard good things about dinner and it's on my list of to do one day.

Kona Cafe (dinner)-Food was good, service stunk! I'm pretty sure it was just our server though... he was slower than slow. Wouldn't stop me from returning though

I really think it was your server. When we went it was definitely one of our favorites. The food was excellent and our service was great.

O'hana's (breakfast)-Food was ok, service was good. Character interaction was so-so, I think because we were almost the last seating.

Heading there in November.

I really think it was your server. When we went it was definitely one of our favorites. The food was excellent and our service was great.

I agree. We have eaten here before with no issues, this was isolated to him I believe.

Whispering Canyon (dinner)-DH's food was good, mine I disliked tremendously. I thought the meat used for the pot roast was just awful quality though cooked well (I kept having to pick vessels out of it :sick:). Server was okay, we did get comp. champagne for our anniversary here.
:sick: Gag!

What did your DH have? We are having dinner there in Dec. at the request of DS8. I'm probably going to be safe and stick with the skillet. That will give me several meat choices. Hopefully I'll like at least one of them. :thumbsup2

(thanks for the move, didn't see the sub-forum!)

He had the skillet, I stole his chicken and ate it on my bread plate :lmao: My mashed potatoes were fine so I ate those as well. Let me say we have eaten here before and this was a new try for me.... yeah never again!

I had a Crystal Palace character lunch! :)
I strongly reccomend it!
I've been going to WDW every year since I was born, but I still haven't tried some of these places - aah well, there's always next year :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter