• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining reviews from 3/13-3/20

snomofinn

Queen of MY castle
Back from the world last night..BooHoo! anways, had a few firsts...First time we had a dole whip, actually we had the dole whip float! :banana: WOW, we actually had 3 of them in 1 day! Yummmm. Also, we ate at the LTT for the first time for the character dinner. The food was very good, my girls loved it! The characters had great interaction with the guest. I would definetly recommend going there! We ate at Tonys also, which was very good. We had a great waiter that was sooo appreciative of the tip we gave him. He was wonderful and deserved every penny. Also ate at the 50's prime time. I had the glowtini it was awesome! yummers... had meatloaf, fried chicken, ceaser salad, shrimp cocktail, chicken soup, all was great! Ate at Capt. Jacks, in DTD, very good, had crab cakes, shrimp with penne pasta, grilled chicken, chicken ceasers, all was excellent! can't wait to go back!

We ate at the 50's last year and it was very good. I wanted to go back this year but DH wanted to do Whispering Canyon. We have never been to LT and again I got nixed on that to do Crystal Palace. It's okay because I love Pooh, I was just hoping to eat somewhere else. There is always hope for next year.

thanks for the reviews - we always eat at 50s (DH loves the pot roast) - this year i'm thinking of trying either the fried chicken or the meatloaf - were they really ok? can you get the meatloaf without the tomato sauce on it?

thanks for the reviews - we always eat at 50s (DH loves the pot roast) - this year i'm thinking of trying either the fried chicken or the meatloaf - were they really ok? can you get the meatloaf without the tomato sauce on it?

The fried chicken is excellent, my daughter who is a chicken nut, gets it all the time, she really liked it. The only thing is that this year the veggie that they served with it was collard greens :confused: I don't know where that came from, they used to serve green beans. I got the meatloaf, you can order it anyway you want. It does however have a thyme/rosemary taste to it, so if you don't like either one of those, then don't order it. I however like the taste.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter