Dining Reviews-Better Late Than Never-12/06-Pictures, Galore!!!! Day 5 up 7/8/07

We went to MK on Day 5. We were in frontierland, at lunch time, and wanted to eat lunch while watching the Christmas parade, so we chose Pecos Bill. We ate here the year before and loved the fixins bar. Stitch and I got the burger combo. It was quite tasty as always. The peanut butter chocolate dessert is excellent. Stitch got the kids meal with sloopy joe and grapes for both sides. He ate it all. We had a great spot for watching the parade by sitting outside. Great meal!!!!

100_1404.jpg

We stopped for a snack before leaving, at the Enchanted Grove, in Fantasyland. We had never been there before, but it was so hot that day, we needed a refreshing snack. Goofy got a strawberry swirl, vanilla soft serve with strawberry sherbert. He loved it! Stitch and I got a rasberry lemonade slush. Also very good!!!

100_1472.jpg

For dinner, we were going to DTD to eat at Cap't Jack's. I chose this meal b/c the boys had never had lobster and could get it on the dining plan. For appetizers, I got the crab cakes which were very good. Stitch got the shrimp cocktail and Goofy was able to get a small bowl of clam chowder with his kid's meal. Stitch gave this a thumbs up!

100_1492.jpg

Goofy's kids meal was great. He got a chicken sandwich, goldfish crackers and apple slices. He loved it!!

100_1493.jpg

At the time, a lobster tail could be added to your entree at no charge, so since we weren't sure picky Stitch would like it, we added it to his grilled chicken pasta. Good thing, b/c he did not like the lobster!! He loved the pasta though!!!!

100_1494.jpg

I got the twin lobster tails dinner and loved it!!! We are going here again in August, so I can get me some more lobster!!!

100_1495.jpg

We also stopped at Goofy's favorite place after dinner, Goofy's Candy Company. I had learned here, on the DIS, that you could use a snack credit and make your own treat. We made some great treats to eat for breakfast on Christmas Eve morning. Here is Goofy filling out his order and the boy's in front of the cool jelly belly sign.
100_1486.jpg

100_1487.jpg

Next up, End Zone Food Court and Christmas Eve dinner @ Chefs de France

Very entertaining and you're boys are adorable. Thank you for sharing! :)

Thanks so much for your kind words!!!!

great report so far. your boys are adorable!!

Thank you!

I'm really enjoying your reviews, especially the pics, and your son's opinions. My 10 yr old is pretty picky, so being able to show him what other kids are trying is GREAT.

Thanks so much!

I know about picky eaters, Stitch is always picking at his food!!!

I am loving your food TR! I can't wait for more - it's making me excited for my first trip in 4 weeks :teeth:

We are going in about 4 weeks also, Aug 5-15. Have a great time!!!

Very nice reviews! And wonderful pictures!

Thanks so much, it has been fun writing the reviews.

Loving your reviews, how cool that DS got chosen at HDDR :)

I thought it was so neat. My son loved it!!!

Great reviews and pictures. And really cute kids. Thanks a bunch for sharing.

Thanks so much!!!

Thanks for sharing. I love pics that add soo much to a TR.

I love to share my pics with people who love Disney like I do!!!!

It's so nice of you to take the time to write the reviews and post the pictures. I really appreciate it and has helped me in planning our upcoming trip. Thanks. :banana:

This thread was a wonderful Monday morning treat!!:hug: Your boys are just adorable (those eyes are to die for!! Lady-killers in the making:laughing: )!! For the most part you had some good food choies but you can't win 'em all. In 2003 the kids and I went to Ohana's for their character breakie and was not impressed with it at all - food mediocre at best, felt rushed through the whole experience, characters blew past all the tables, but the coconut races were fun as well as the conga line. The kids got to enjoy that. Thank you so much for this thread - very enjoyable. Are you going to post again after your August trip? We'll miss you by 5 days - we're going from the 20th to the 30th. We should do a double post and compare notes:rotfl:

It's so nice of you to take the time to write the reviews and post the pictures. I really appreciate it and has helped me in planning our upcoming trip. Thanks. :banana:

Thanks so much!! I hope you enjoy your trip!!!

Great reviews! Thanks so much for sharing them!

You are so welcome!!!!

This thread was a wonderful Monday morning treat!!:hug: Your boys are just adorable (those eyes are to die for!! Lady-killers in the making:laughing: )!! For the most part you had some good food choies but you can't win 'em all. In 2003 the kids and I went to Ohana's for their character breakie and was not impressed with it at all - food mediocre at best, felt rushed through the whole experience, characters blew past all the tables, but the coconut races were fun as well as the conga line. The kids got to enjoy that. Thank you so much for this thread - very enjoyable. Are you going to post again after your August trip? We'll miss you by 5 days - we're going from the 20th to the 30th. We should do a double post and compare notes:rotfl:

Thanks so much! I think they are pretty cute myself! I have had fun with this thread, so I think I will post one after our August trip. I won't wait as long though, hopefully. I hope you have a great trip!!!! I know you are as excited as I.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter