• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Reviews 9/9-9/14- Good food!

bridget

DIS Veteran
Cast
Dh (35), myself (32) our 4 year old with multiple food allergies, my parents (first time to Disney). We like meat :)

Counter Service-
Pop Century Food Court- chicken strip basket was great!!!!

Blizzard Beach Counter Service- my dad had a bbq pork sandwich and loved it the rest of had a hamburger and were not impressed!

ABC Comissary at MGM- we all got a hamburger and were not impressed!

Cosmic Rays- we liked this. My dh still got a hamburger, but my mom and I got chicken nuggets and they were very good. My dad got a corned beef sandwhich and said it was very good.

Wolf Gang Puck Express- GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!!! We went twice. Everyone loved the pizza, my daughter loved her grilled chicken and veggies and my husband LOVED the pot roast!

Table Service-
Cali Grill- SUPER!!!!

Chef Mickeys at dinner- not so great!

Plaza Restaurant at Magic Kingdom- everyone loved it, especially the vegeterian chili!

Lunch Buffet at Hollywood & Vine w/Little Eiensteins- We enjoyed this. A very good variety of foods. I actually think this was a little better than Crystal Palace. It wasn't as crowded!!!!

Dinner Buffet at Crystal Palace- Good.

Breakfast at Ohana's- WONDERFUL!!!!

I would say our top 3 places were Ohana's at breakfast, Wolf Gang Puck Express at dinner and Plaza Restaurant!

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter