Dining Review 4/27-5/1

lustergirl

DIS Veteran
Dinner at Sanaa: The best meal I have ever had at Disney World. I ordered the Tandoori Chicken for my main course, along with the lamb sliders for an appetizer. The food was ever so delicious and the wait staff was very attentive. Will definitely frequent this place again.

Breakfast at Kona Cafe: Ordered the Tonga Toast, my first time here. Again, simply delicious. The wait staff was awesome as well.

Lunch at BOG: Wasn't too thrilled with the atmosphere, very loud with lots of people. I ordered the quinoa salad, it was okay (nothing to write home about, lol). The wait staff was very attentive. Nothing tickled my fancy though.

I haven't tried Sanaa yet, but it sounds great. Now, the tandoori Chicken is on my radar!
Kona has been on my to do list for a while, but we want to try dinner. Is the tonga toast worth a trip over for brunch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter