Dining Reservations?

Just received our upcoming stay email and it does have the 6/18 date to call for dining reservations - old school style!!!

So, we call on the 18th to make resort dining reservations for our stay. Cool. What time do we call? Also, I am assuming that those of us without cars will need to Uber to the other resorts or take the bus to DS and then to the other resorts? Anyone have any guesses?

Those are Disney Springs and have been on there for a few weeks.
Disney Springs dining stopped being bookable on MDE a few weeks ago. On June 1, they canceled all of our Springs dining reservations for the rest of the year (we had Aug, Sept, & Oct booked).

Disney Springs dining stopped being bookable on MDE a few weeks ago. On June 1, they canceled all of our Springs dining reservations for the rest of the year (we had Aug, Sept, & Oct booked).

Several are back now! I just booked Homecoming and Raglan Rd for August the other day. Boathouse & City Works weren’t yet showing up on MDE but are both available in Open Table!

You can use open table for wind and waves right now.

Thanks...we got a couple reservations there but were also planning a day trip to WDW-Disney Springs and thought we might try to book Topolino’s at Riviera for late breakfast.

You can use open table for wind and waves right now.
Thanks for the update! I didn’t realize Wind and Waves was on open table, made a couple reservations as it’s hard to say if we will feel like take-out every night from local places. I was thinking I would have to call Disney and was not looking forward to it, this is much easier!

LOL .... I'm going to call again today since I check in June 22nd, but I'm sure I'll get the same answer.
We check in June 22nd also cant tell ya where because MS has no clue if Jambo will be open and Monday is 5 days away lol but I was told we are still able to pool hop so we shall see

We check in June 22nd also cant tell ya where because MS has no clue if Jambo will be open and Monday is 5 days away lol but I was told we are still able to pool hop so we shall see
Jambo will not be open June 22. It isn't open during the Initial Reopening Period -- we don't know how long that is, but it is at least through July 4. I think you should call MS.
As Disney Vacation Club Resorts at Walt Disney World prepare to reopen on June 22, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House will not be open during this initial period. Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village will initially welcome home Members and Guests. Member Services will contact Members with confirmed reservations at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House to transfer their existing reservations to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village.

ETA: Call today since tomorrow will be crazy with everyone calling for dining reservations.
Also, you may be able to Pool hop, butit might be only between Kidani and Jambo. Their reopening guidelines said you either need a resort reservation or a dining reservation to access a resort. I would think that resort reservation means at that particular resort, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with MS and was able to secure all our dining reservations at the exact times we wanted for our upcoming trip. Hold time was less than 5 minutes. Cast Members still working from home so the call sounded like one of my company conference calls with dogs barking, etc!! :rotfl2: ADRs appeared in MDE immediately.

Easy! Got in in less than 5. Ended up with 3 and got some other things done too! Woohoo!
That's great news! Just wondering (and I may have missed it somewhere) are we able to make an ADR at a DVC resort other than the one we are staying at? Thx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter