Dining Reservations??

kkproulx

DIS Veteran
We are heading to Universal on October 22 and will be arriving MCO at 6:00 pm. I'd like to make a reservation for that night, so we don't have to be calling around to find an opening. What is the soonest that I can make reservations at Universal? TIA:)

You should be able to book now with the Open Table app. We just returned from a 4 night stay. Didn't need to make any reservations. We ate at Hard Rock Cafe, the Palm, Mythos, The Leaky Cauldron and Margaritaville. The only wait was a 15 minute wait at Mythos. It may be a little busier in October with fall breaks for some schools, but you don't have to plan out and reserve your table service restaurants like at Disney.

You should be able to book now with the Open Table app. We just returned from a 4 night stay. Didn't need to make any reservations. We ate at Hard Rock Cafe, the Palm, Mythos, The Leaky Cauldron and Margaritaville. The only wait was a 15 minute wait at Mythos. It may be a little busier in October with fall breaks for some schools, but you don't have to plan out and reserve your table service restaurants like at Disney.

Thank you!!! I was going right to the Universal Website to try to make reservations! I'll get that ap!!! Thanks so much!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter