Dining Reservations

Iheartdisney4

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I've read on these boards to call Disney Dining to make reservations. But I can also do it on the Disneyland website. Is that fine then? To just make all our diningreservations on the website, or is there a reason people say to call Disney Dining instead?
Thanks!

You absolutely may make them online. I just made two reservations online: World of Color dinner package and Goofy's Kitchen. You are given confirmation numbers online and via email. :thumbsup2

I always thought you could only make dining reservations one month out, yet it seems with the online system you can book two months out.

Has it changed to two months out now?

You can make reservations either way. Both are fine..I've done it both ways and there doesn't seem to be much of a difference. The only advantage to making them online is that you can make it at any time; the phone lines are only open during the day (I don't remember the exact hours, but I know they aren't open at midnight!).

You can make a reservations up to 60-days in advance using either system.

You can make reservations either way. Both are fine..I've done it both ways and there doesn't seem to be much of a difference. The only advantage to making them online is that you can make it at any time; the phone lines are only open during the day (I don't remember the exact hours, but I know they aren't open at midnight!).

You can make a reservations up to 60-days in advance using either system.

60 days - good to know! Where did I get 30 days from?

:surfweb:

If you make reservations online at what time do they open the reservations for booking?
What time do they open for phone reservations? For both online and phone is that opening time Eastern or Pacific Standard Time?

Thanks I just want to make sure that I am prepared when it comes time to make reservations for our first trip to California and Disneyland.

Little bit of info: I always call now instead of book online because every time I have checked, they had more time slots available to book over the phone than through the online reservations system. I don't know why, but that has been my experience. If the time you eat doesn't really matter to you that much, then the online system is just fine. :thumbsup2

If you make reservations online at what time do they open the reservations for booking?
What time do they open for phone reservations? For both online and phone is that opening time Eastern or Pacific Standard Time?

Thanks I just want to make sure that I am prepared when it comes time to make reservations for our first trip to California and Disneyland.

According to Disneyland.com, the phones like open at 7:00 am PT. I don't know when the online system rolls, but in would guess it's either at 6:00 am or 7:00 am PT as well.

It's worth noting that, for the most part, getting ADRs for DLR is markedly easier than for WDW. You really don't need to call right at opening to get the desired times. I've never had much problems getting the dates/times I've wanted when I waited until a few weeks before my trip (during moderate crowd seasons - October and early December).

Little bit of info: I always call now instead of book online because every time I have checked, they had more time slots available to book over the phone than through the online reservations system. I don't know why, but that has been my experience. If the time you eat doesn't really matter to you that much, then the online system is just fine. :thumbsup2

If you end up calling, I'd suggest a call back, at a later date, and double check your reservations---they have lost a couple of ours before, and it was NOT fun!

Does Koda meet anywhere in the parks or just at the storytellers breakfast?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter