Dining reservations - hoping for these - it is reasonable?

maripoopoopoo

Earning My Ears
Ok, I can't make my ADR's until 3/27. But this is what I am thinking let me know if it sounds reasonable

9/23 - Hoop dee doo revue
9/24 - No specific res (HS day)
9/25 - Tusker House Breakfast Safari (AK Day)
9/26 - Fairytale dining/Royal Table (MK Day)
9/27 - (Akershus/Princess Storybook) (Epcot)
9/28 - No specific res (MK day)
9/29 - Supercali Breakfast (Open day)
9/30 - Epcot and leave for home :(

I can be totally flexible with my times for the important princess meals. Wondering if I should add another? But don't want to overwhelm the trip and my daughter.

Do you think I have a chance getting these....I plan on getting on line at 6 am.

Thanks!

Hi! Our ADR day was yesterday. We wanted a few popular places for 2 people. Got lunch at Le Cellier & Crystal Palace, dinner at the Castle, Flying Fish, Yachtsmans & several other places. We got everything we wanted all within 20 mins of my requested times. Also I have been playing around on the online booking site & there seems to be lots of availibility compared to the last 2 years.

Can't say if you will have the same luck when you make yours, afterall it is for a different week & things change. But just so you know, this week was pretty good.

I'm sure your daughter will love her meals! If you need a place at the Studios, we like Sci Fi Dine In. An atmosphere like no other. Haven't personally taken little ones there, but the kids we see at other tables seem to like it. Good luck!! :)

At 180 days I had no problem getting "coveted" reservations like 8 am CRT, CP and Tusker House, or 'Ohana & Cali Grill just prior to fireworks. I wouldn't worry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter