• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining reservations for June

jo

Earning My Ears
Just confirmed we are going to Disney 6/7 to 6/14! I am already late on making dining reservations - but my question is how do I know where to make dining reservations, when park schedule isn't out yet- so don't know my itinerary! UGHHH! What do the rest of you do?

And so far it is just myself, my DS and her boyfriend. Do you think the dining plan is worth it for us three?

Thanks for you help! I am sooooo excited. We got confirmed AKV-Kidani Village, Savannah View, First stay at AKV! :banana:

The park schedule is out. Just go to the website. It came on around Dec. 2nd. We will be there at the same time.

No WAY!!!! I'm excited! - now why didn't I think about looking before I posted! DUH!:laughing:

Now my day will be full of planning, planning, planning! Thanks!

Thank you again.

I just got online and booked all my dining reservations and got every restaurant and times that I wanted - even Le Cellier!

Now my day is complete and I am super excited! :dance3:

Thank you again.

I just got online and booked all my dining reservations and got every restaurant and times that I wanted - even Le Cellier!

Now my day is complete and I am super excited! :dance3:

We are going around the same time. We also got Le Cellier with no problems and Chef Mickey for breakfast. :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter