Dining Reservations for groups of 14 or more?

snyderla

<font color=red>DVC Lori<br><font color=navy>DH lo
The day we arrive there will be 10 or 11 of us, but after that there will be 14 to 17 of us, once my dad & my brother & his family & my cousin join us. I would love to make a reservation for all of us to eat at Whispering Canyon and maybe one at Trail's End and a breakfast at Crystal Palace, but the rest of the time we will eat on our own, or in smaller groups.

I think I read somewhere that you have to make some kind of special arrangements for groups of more than 10. Is that right? Does anyone know what I will need to do? We will be going 9/11 through 9/17, so it won't be a busy time. Has anyone done this before? How did it work out for you?

Thank you...Lori

We have a Grand Gathering this June and there is 20 of us and I have at least one PS each day for all 20 of us. I called the Grand Gathering line and they set it up where I wanted. The only thing was that for a group that large we had to either be seated the first 20mins or the last 20mins of the seating times, ie either at 4p or @ 9;30p. We planned all linches or dinners but it was the same for any meal. Just call the GG line and they could most likely help you! I hope you all have a great time! :goodvibes

We also have a large party going this summer, but we are not doing grand gatherings. I made the reservation for WCC through Disney Dinning and for the other reservations I went through group dinning. You can also reach them through Disney Dinning.

Thank you so much for your answers. We do have a grand gathering number, so that is probably how I will make the reservations...I guess I didn't even know I could do that! I was thinking lunch for Whispering Canyon, so that would be 4PM? And breakfast at Crystal Palace would be 8AM. I hope I can get everyone up that early, lol!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter